Outcomes impact of platelet reactivity and head-to-head comparisons of antiplatelet drugs
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Bleeding and stent thrombosis with P2Y12 inhibitors: a collaborative analysis on the role of platelet reactivity for risk stratification after PCI
- Correlation between residual platelet reactivity after clopidogrel loading and long-term major adverse outcome among STEMI patients undergoing dela...
- Predictors of early and late-bleeding events after DES implantation
- Incremental value of platelet reactivity over a risk score of clinical and procedural variables in predicting bleeding after PCI via the femoral ap...
- Prasugrel versus adjusted high-dose clopidogrel in patients with high on-clopidogrel platelet reactivity: the PECS-HPR randomised, multicentre study
- Randomised trial to compare a protective effect of clopidogrel versus ticagrelor on coronary microvascular injury in STEMI (CV-TIME trial)