PCI for complex bifurcation lesions
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Spontaneous dissection from left main coronary artery to distal left anterior descending, origin of the circumflex and bisecting arteries
- Changing the strategy from crush to reverse crush: inadequate guiding catheter in the treatment of thrombotic occlusion of left main during anterio...
- A case of a complex coronary bifurcation lesion treated with modified T-stenting technique
- Bifurcation lesion with difficult angulation
- Wires trick during PCI for bifurcation lesions