Percutaneous closure of atrial septal defects
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Device embolisation after initial successful percutaneous closure of a secundum atrial septal defect: a worst case scenario of peri-procedural tech...
- Emergency percutaneous closure of iatrogenic atrial septal defect causing right to left shunt and severe refractory desaturation
- Percutaneous closure of a large atrial septal defect complicated by recurrent device embolisation
- Inferior sinus venosus and 2 ostium secundum atrial septal defects treated by 3 occluders
- Simultaneous PCI of ostial right coronary artery and device closure of large atrial septum defect with fenestrated device in an adult with ischaemi...
- Percutaneous treatment of a large iatrogenic ruptured atrial septal defect after closure-device embolisation
- Avulsion of floppy margin of atrial septal defect during a failed device closure attempt