Planned and ongoing clinical trials: a status update from Mediolanum Cardiovascular Research (MCR)
With the collaboration of Mediolanum Cardiovascular Research (MCR)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- PARTICIPATE: Prove Abluminal Reservoir Technology clinICal benefIt in all-comer PATiEnts: a multicentre, multinational trial in a large cohort of p...
- The ELDERLY ACS 2 study: a comparison of reduced-dose prasugrel and clopidogrel in elderly patients with ACS undergoing early PCI
- The LADIES ACS study: age at menopause and severity of coronary artery disease among post-menopausal women with ACS
- The Surgery After Stenting registry (SAS): a multicentre registry of consecutive patients undergoing cardiac and non-cardiac surgery or operative...
- The DEB SFA-LONG study: safety and efficacy of the Drug-Eluting Balloon for the treatment of the Superficial Femoral Artery ischaemic vascular dise...
- Session evaluation and key learnings