Primary PCI: unusual situations
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- ACS with multivessel stenosis caused by coronary artery spasm
- Who is the culprit?
- Isolated single coronary artery presenting as an inferior wall myocardial infarction and cardiac arrest
- Multivessel culprit in a STEMI
- Post-CABG, STEMI: thrombolyse or dare to do primary PCI?
- Rescue PCI for anteroseptal myocardial infarction and cardiogenic shock treated with help of IVUS