Spain and Turkey share their most educational cases
With the collaboration of the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the Spanish Society of Cardiology , the Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions of the Turkish Society of Cardiology (TAPCI/TSC-Interventions)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- Case 1 - Multiple complications during PCI of a CTO of the left anterior descending artery
- Case 2 - Were we prepared for this?
- Case 3 - I never thought that I would hate a looped wire in a retrograde CTO case
- Case 4 - How far should we optimise a CTO result?
- Session evaluation and key learnings