Stent selection in STEMI in unusual situations
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- STEMI with significant thrombus burden of the right coronary artery and no ruptured plaque treated with self-expanded stent in a high bleeding risk...
- Primary PCI in huge coronary ectasia with acute anterior STEMI and cardiac arrest: unsolved problem with novel PCI technique
- A case of a large right coronary artery with high thrombus load in a patient presenting with STEMI treated with a self-apposing stent
- Complex multilevel embolic protection in acute myocardial infarction patient with huge thrombus
- A STEMI case of a left anterior descending artery lesion with high thrombus load proximally of a bifurcation where precise stenting is crucial