TAVI: special indications and techniques
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- The 'giant slalom': tips and tricks to manage severe aortic tortuosity during transfemoral TAVI
- Bailout subclavian access for TAVI implantation: the 'chimney bareback approach'
- TAVI in an extreme risk patient with an extreme aortic annulus
- Successful implantation of a second-generation aortic valve in severe aortic regurgitation secondary to traumatic cusp lesion
- Emergency TAVI in a patient presenting with cardiogenic shock due to severe aortic regurgitation
- Successful implantation of an Edwards Sapien 3 prosthesis for moderate aortic stenosis and severe aortic regurgitation in a patient with a bicuspid...
- Successful post-dilatation of a new generation transcatheter aortic valve in a case of prosthesis frame underexpansion due to leaflet calcification