Technical challenges in CTO: Part 1
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Join K. Mashayekhi, A.J. Lucking, M. Echavarria-Pinto, S. Mansour and N. Fitzpatrick for the Part 1 on technical challenges in CTO, if you want to learn more about:
- Treatment of right aortocoronary dissection in chronic totally occluded right coronary arteries
- Implications of subintimal wire passage on bifurcation stent strategy during CTO PCI
- Decision-making after CTO PCI and mini-crush stenting with an uncertain angiographic result
- How would you treat a symptomatic patient with CTO right coronary artery and intermediate distal left main stenosis?
- 3-stage PCI instead of CABG for challenging case of double CTO including flush ostial left anterior descending and severe right coronary artery disease