Technical challenges in TAVI
Session comprising selected PCR London Valves 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Unexpanded selfexpanding valve-in-valve
- TAVI in a patient with chronic type A aortic dissection
- Successful TAVI of a last generation bioprosthesis in a patient with aortic coarctation
- Calcified raphe of bicuspid aortic valve: a culprit for annular rupture after TAVI
- First transcarotid new generation valve implantation
- Non-calcified bicuspid & tricuspid aortic valves: contraindication for TAVI or potentially good indication instead?
- PDA closure after TAVI
- Can TAVI improve prosthethic mitral regurgitation?
- TAVI in combined mitral/aortic stenosis: a bridge to the future
- Acute mechanical failure of a 2nd generation TAVI device leads to improvement of its design: from bedside to bench and back... On the fast track
- Fluoro-guided TAVI with only one-shot contrast: a new technique to minimise dye-induced renal injury
- How low can you go? <4 mm transfemoral TAVI with extreme thrombocytopenia