Treating hypertensive patients at risk
With the collaboration of RHC-TRENDS 2015
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- A hypertensive patient with shortness of breath
- How to systematically diagnose and treat left ventricular hypertrophy and heart failure with preserved ejection fraction?
- A hypertensive patient with palpitation and fatigue
- How to systematically diagnose and treat atrial fibrillation in hypertensive patients?
- An asymptomatic hypertensive patient with renal impairment
- How to systematically diagnose and treat albuminuria and worsening of renal function?