Which biomarkers help to predict post-PCI outcome?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Usefulness of platelet-to-lymphocyte ratio and neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in predicting the long-term adverse events among patients undergoing...
- Acute and long-term effect of PCI on serially-measured oxidative, inflammatory and coagulation biomarkers in patients with stable angina
- Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in patients undergoing elective PCI: peri-procedural variations and association with myocardial necrosis
- An increase of concentration of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in the blood after coronary stenting lasts much longer than the increase of other marker...
- Biochemical risk factors for coronary in-stent restenosis