Abstract session for nurses and allied professionals
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- 3D OCT: from educational tool to clinical use, a single-centre overview
- Are non-contrast flushing agents in coronary OCT feasible alternatives to contrast flushing?
- Barriers against improving flow and capacity in the cathlab: a challenge for nurse managers
- Risk of contrast-induced nephropathy in patients with impaired kidney function undergoing ambulatory coronary angiography
- Reduction of radiation exposure in the cathlab after addition of new radiation protocols and sensitisation of cathlab personnel
- High procedural radiation eye dose found for scrub nurse (second operator) compared to physician (primary operator): discovered deficiencies in cur...
- Prospective study of peripheral vascular events and one-month follow-up in patients who have undergone transfemoral aortic valve replacement