Abstract session for nurses and allied professionals
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Physical activity during hospitalisation post-TAVI - an important part of patient rehabilitation
- New training for cathlab / cardiac care unit nurses
- Radial artery compression after transradial coronary angiography: does compression device matter?
- The effect of vasodilatory medications on radial artery spasm in patients undergoing transradial coronary artery procedures: a systematic review
- Prehospital cardiac patients are triaged by nurse specialists