Belarus and Siberia share their most educational cases: challenging complicated PCI
With the collaboration of the Belarusian Society of Interventional Cardiology and Endovascular Surgery and the Siberian Association of Interventional Cardioangiologists
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- Case 1: severe dissection of left main, left circumflex and first obtuse marginal during attempt of left anterior descending artery chronic occlusi...
- Case 2: thrombosis of three vascular regions in the hospital period in patient with stable coronary artery disease with hybrid strategy of revascul...
- Case 3: unsuccessful CTO recanalisation with arteriovenous fistula formation (left circumflex artery to coronary sinus)
- Case 4: rupture of left main in ACS patient treated with grafting procedure
- Case 5: complicated PCI in case of myocardial infarction due to fibromuscular arterial dysplasia and intramural thrombus formation leading to arter...
- Case 6: MGuard stent dislocation in primary PCI
- Session evaluation and key learnings