CTO interventions: when to use OCT?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- CT-scan and OCT-guided CTO recanalisation by retrograde approach
- Dissections, aneurysms, and eccentric remodelling after CTO percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
- Wire across, microcatheter would not pass, what next? Use of excimer laser to facilitate balloon passage and intracoronary insights with optical fr...
- Intravascular insights with OCT in a case of CTO of the right coronary artery
- A case of OCT-guided PCI for CTO in the anomalous origin of right coronary artery from the left coronary sinus
- Two-way strategies of excimer laser coronary angioplasty for STEMI including bifurcation lesion by OCT guidance
- A difficult case of coronary CTO and left main angioplasty