Challenges and complications during transradial PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Radial artery perforation treated with guide catheter
- Should free radial artery perforation abort PCI?
- Radial / brachial artery loops are not that bad after all!
- Securing the way in ACS: radial artery angioplasty and right coronary artery PCI
- Radial access trouble shooting
- Oversheath retrieval of kinked guide catheter through radial loop
- Removal of severely kinked diagnostic catheter in radial artery using modified novel homemade snare