Challenging indications for rotablator - part 2
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- OCT-supported PCI of calcified left anterior descending lesion
- Calcium can challenge but diamonds can bring sparkle in life
- Rotational atherectomy in a patient with ACS and complex multivessel disease
- Transradial rotational atherectomy and T-stenting and small Protusion (TAP) of a severely calcified and occluded right coronary artery
- How to tackle a calcified vessel during primary PCI?
- High-risk rotational atherecomy with percutaneous mechanical circulatory support
- Elective use of Impella 2.5L to support percutaneous treatment of an inoperable patient with complex coronary artery disease and severe aortic sten...