Complications and clinical cases - Session 4
Presentations available when logged in:
- Percutaneous revascularisation in patients affected by severe chronic kidney disease. A case of peripheral angiography and angioplasty using carbon...
- Transradial carotid artery stenting with proximal protection in a patient with left (not bovine) left carotid bifurcational disease
- Iliac rupture during tavi
- Complication never comes alone: every vascular access has its unique risk in carotid artery stenting
- Angioplasty of SFA total occlusion? When the profunda lends a helping hand