Conduction disturbances after TAVI: predictors and outcome
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Predictors of pacemaker implantation with a self-expanding repositionable transcatheter aortic valve
- The fate of right bundle branch block in TAVI: a multicentre collaboration
- Influence of calcium, implantation depth and oversizing on the occurrence of conduction disturbances and need for pacemaker implantation after impl...
- Aortomitral continuity calcification predicts new pacemaker insertion and new atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing TAVI
- Comparison of new pacemaker insertion rates between two generations of the balloon-expandable transcatheter heart valve
- New permanent pacemaker request with retrievable vs. non-retrievable self-expanding prosthesis in the TAVI
- Does the timing of pacemaker implantation after TAVI affect costs?