Endovascular management for calcified lesion
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Heavily calcified occlusion of posterior tibial artery in patient affected by critical limb ischaemia: a stepwise approach
- Angioplasty of anterior dominant peroneal artery through transcollateral approach in second metatarsus ostheomyelitis
- The efficiency of debulking calcified lesion with refractory of balloon expansion by using debulking device under angioscope in critical limb ischa...
- Unusual cause of critical limb ischaemia
- Successful angioplasty to chronic total occluded popliteal artery in a patient with thromboangitis obliterans