Extending the indications for TAVI to patients with asymptomatic severe aortic stenosis
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- The continuum of aortic stenosis: when does the real risk begin?
- Identifying the at-risk patient – symptoms, biomarkers, imaging
- Early intervention versus watchful waiting in asymptomatic severe aortic stenosis – current data
- Potential advantages of TAVI over surgical aortic valve replacement in asymptomatic patients
- What about moderate aortic stenosis and heart failure? Should we give TAVI the benefit of the doubt?
- Session evaluation and key learnings