FFR in complex situation
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in a patient with a total occlusion of the left anterior descending protected by large collateral formation
- Dedicated self-expandable bifurcation DES for the left main and retrograde right coronary artery CTO re-opening through RIMA: IVUS and FFR (with mi...
- A complex left main and left anterior descending / D1 bifurcation stenting case with IVUS and FFR guidance
- Treatment modification in complex left main bifurcation stenosis
- Acute myocardial infarction due to left anterior descending occlusion in patient with well-collateralised CTO of left circumflex and right coronary...
- FFR-guided PCI in non-culprit vessels post-STEMI: is the functional assessment reliable?
- Does Takotsubo cardiomyopathy affect FFR?