Gender bias in infarction: is it the end of the myth or not yet?
With the collaboration of the EAPCI Women Committee
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- Higher mortality among young women with ACS – still true in France?
- Impact of gender gap in time-to-treatment on mortality – lessons from United Kingdom and Sweden registries
- Impact of treatment strategy on gender differences in STEMI outcomes – lessons from Catalonia registry
- Gender differences in secondary prevention among STEMI patients in The Netherlands
- Session evaluation and key learnings