Imaging for TAVI: impact on procedural outcome
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Non-contrast 3D magnetic resonance imaging for preprocedural assessment of aortic annulus dimensions in patients undergoing TAVI
- Quantification of aortic valve calcification for TAVI screening
- Benefit and utility of baseline CT evaluation to improve outcomes in transcatheter aortic valve replacement for failed surgical bioprostheses: insi...
- IVUS: a way to prevent acute kidney injury in patients undergoing TAVI?
- Is there any incremental value of 2D transesophageal echocardiography for annular sizing prior to TAVI?
- 4D multidetector CT assessment of leaflet thickening and motion in patients treated with a mechanically expanded TAVI prosthesis
- Device landing zone calcification: impact on paravalvular leakage after TAVI with two generations of ballon-expandable devices