Importance of coronary anatomy in risk stratification
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Prevalence, pattern and management of myocardial bridges among 4,288 patients undergoing coronary angiography at a tertiary care centre: ACE-BRIDGE...
- Coronary anatomy and complications during PCI: predict to prevent!
- Does coronary artery dominance predict the outcome in coronary artery disease?
- Coronary artery dominance in the Bangladeshi population
- Usefulness of a novel technique to quantify the extension of coronary artery disease and percentage of myocardium at risk of ischaemia: HemoTool
- Severe calcifications in target lesions of patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing PCI predict adverse cardiac events in long-term fol...