Interactive Case Corner V
Session comprising selected AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2016 Clinical Cases submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Successful rotablation and PCI to unprotected calcific left main to left anterior descending in octogenerian, via radial access - with a sting in t...
- Successful revascularisation of CTO in an ostial right coronary artery by retrograde approach and mother-child guiding technique
- A case of subacute stent thrombosis with coronary artery spasm
- Refractory angina: how we treated it; without PCI, without CABG but with...
- Retrieval of dislodged left main stent