Interactive Case Corner VII
Session comprising selected AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2016 Clinical Cases submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Complex PCI for anomalous origin RCA
- Challenging eccentric calcified lesion
- Double bifurcation with coronary calcification
- Severely calcified tight stenosis of the left main coronary artery with concomitant right coronary artery subtotal stenosis in a patient on hemodia...
- Million ways to kiss Rome: Verapamil for refractory coronary vasospasm
- Ostial cullote left main stenting: when the wire missed, how to take the chance lost?