Intravenous adjunctive antithrombotic therapies for PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Local intracoronary bolus administration of eptifibatide and streptokinase combination in primary angioplasty
- Use of intracoronary recombinant tissue plasminogen activator on top of tirofiban administration in patients with high residual thrombus burden aft...
- Phosphate- or citrate-buffered tirofiban vs. unfractionated heparin on the rates of thrombocytopenia and outcomes in patients with NSTE-ACS: a post...
- Incidence, predictors, and outcomes of thrombocytopenia after PCI: a pooled, patient-level analysis of the CHAMPION trials
- Impact of anticoagulation strategy with bivalirudin or heparin for PCI on non-access site bleedings: a meta-analysis of randomised trials
- Post-procedural bivalirudin infusion combined with potent P2Y12 inhibition following primary PCI to reduce stent thrombosis
- Clinical outcomes associated with bailout glycoprotein IIb / IIIa inhibitor use during PCI in the CHAMPION PHOENIX trial