LAA closure for stroke prevention
Consult the session video on LAA closure for stroke prevention, which includes a LIVE demonstration from Swiss Cardiovascular Centre, Bern University Hospital - Bern, Switzerland.
A 81-year-old male with paroxysmal A.F.:
- Recurrent macrohematuria with anticoagulation treatment
- LAA closure device positioning with TEE guidance and angio control
- To gain insights into the LAA occlusion procedure
- To understand the strategic work-up, different devices and implantation techniques
- To learn about latest data and future developments