Mid- and long-term follow-up after bifurcation PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Long-term clinical outcomes of T-stenting with small protrusion for coronary bifurcation lesions treated with second-generation DES
- Three-year clinical follow-up of the COBRA study (COmplex coronary BifuRcation lesions: rAndomised comparison of a strategy using a dedicated self-...
- Favourable clinical long-term follow-up of the mini-crush technique for treatment of true bifurcations in an all-comer population
- Treatment of bifurcation lesions with a thin-strut DES with bioresorbable polymer: three-year clinical outcomes of the CENTURY II trial
- Intracoronary electrocardiography changes predict mortality at mid-term follow-up (up to 60 months) after stenting coronary bifurcation lesions fro...
- Five-year clinical follow-up of the PYTON (prospective evaluation of the Tryton side-branch stent with an additional Xience-V everolimus-eluting st...
- Bifurcation culprit lesion in STEMI: interventional strategies, procedural success and clinical outcomes at five years of follow-up