Mid- and long-term outcome after renal denervation
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Resistant arterial hypertension: is there still a role for renal sympathetic denervation?
- Renal denervation using the EnligHTN renal denervation system in alternative hypertensive populations: 24-month results from the EnligHTN II study
- Who are the non-responders to renal denervation? An insight from real-world patients
- Six-month invasive safety assessment in humans of renal artery denervation using Simplicity Spyral applied in the main trunk and branches
- Safety and performance of the EnligHTN renal denervation system in patients with drug-resistant hypertension: pooled analyses from the EnligHTN 1,...
- Six-month results from the PEREGRINE study of alcohol-mediated renal denervation in refractory hypertension
- Long-term (three-year) safety and effectiveness from the global SYMPLICITY registry of renal denervation in a real-world patient population with un...