Mitral complication and hole closure after valve interventions
Session comprising selected PCR London Valves 2016 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Occult mitral valve damage after percutaneous mitral valve edge-to-edge repair
- Valve-in-ring mitral. Post-operative valve thrombosis
- Sudden thrombosis after transapical valve-in-ring procedure in mitral position
- Two clips, not enough to stabilise a partial clip detachment
- Successful percutaneous closure of a large prosthetic tricuspid valve paravalvular leak with two VSD occluders in patient with previous metallic mi...
- Double approach mitral paravalvular leak closure
- Percutaneous treatment of severe transvalvular and paravalvular regurgitation in a failing surgical aortic valve prosthesis due to recurrent endoca...
- Plugging paravalvular leak immediately after TAVI with self-expandable valve in a patient with stenotic bicuspid anatomy
- A case of transeptal and transapical access for transcatheter closure of mitral prothetic paravalvular leak