New evidences for femoropopliteal angioplasty
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Safety and efficacy of radial artery access for aortoiliac and femoropopliteal lesion interventions
- Paclitaxel self-expanding stents demonstrate favourable one-year outcomes in simple and complex superficial femoral artery lesions
- Long-term antirestenotic efficacy of drug-eluting vs. plain balloon angioplasty in patients with femoropopliteal artery disease: an updated frequen...
- First clinical experience with the Multi-LOC multiple stent delivery system for focal stenting in femoropopliteal lesions
- Six-month results of a global all-comers registry using drug-coated balloon in infrainguinal artery disease
- Efficacy of a novel fluoropolymer-coated paclitaxel-eluting peripheral stent in a familial hypercholesterolemic swine model of balloon-injured femo...