PCI in elderly patients: can't we do better?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Clinical outcome of PCI in elderly and very elderly patients: one-year results from a tertiary-centre experience
- A retrospective study of nonagenarian PCI in the setting of a non-surgical centre in the United Kingdom
- Long-term outcomes of first- and second-generation DES in elderly patients (KATOWICE-ZABRZE registry)
- Effects of age and sex on clinical outcomes after PCI relative to CABG in patients with triple vessel coronary artery disease
- PCI in octogenarians: a risk-scoring system to predict outcomes
- Underuse of coronary intervention in elderly with myocardial infarction and its effect on mortality: a propensity-matched analysis of the Hungarian...
- Effect of aging on ischaemic and bleeding outcomes in patients undergoing a prolonged vs. shortened duration of DAPT: insights from the PRODIGY trial