PCR's Got Talent - round 1: cathlab tools, techniques and pharmacology
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- OCT: influence of contrast concentration on diagnostic certainty
- Comparison of adenosine vs. regadenoson for the measurement of FFR: a meta-analysis
- Effect of preloading with high-dose of rosuvastatin in gene expression and serum levels of inflammatory markers after PCI with metallic stents
- Anti-scatter grid removal during coronary angiography and PCI in low body mass index patients: a simple and safe technique for radiation dose reduc...
- Randomised study comparing strategies to treat radial artery spasm: the COMBAT SPAM trial
- Major infection after coronary bypass surgery and stenting in the randomised SYNTAX trial: incidence, predictors and impact on five-year mortality
- Systematic review of non-invasive CT-derived FFR studies: can we use it to numerically predict invasive FFR and plan our intervention virtually?
- Baseline coronary flow varies with normal cardiac catheter laboratory stimuli
- The long-term effects of PCI in patients with coronary heart disease and a low left ventricular ejection fraction
- Imaging and physiology-guided PCI without contrast administration in advanced renal failure: a feasibility, safety and outcome study
- Physiological severity of coronary artery stenosis depends on the amount of myocardial mass subtended by the coronary artery
- Geographical miss phenomenon: device motion indicator, a new insight into an angiographic curiosity
- Long-term follow-up of patients evaluated with FFR: the LA SPEZIA registry
- OCT evaluation of the vascular responses of the polylactide-based, novolimus-eluting BRS from implantation to three years: insights from the DESolv...
- Mental stress-induced myocardial ischaemia
- Comparison of myocardial mass subtended by main vessel and side: allometric scaling analysis of fractional myocardial mass subtended by 5,860 coron...
- Impact of proton-pump inhibitors on clinical outcomes in patients treated with a six-month or 24-month DAPT duration: insights from the PRODIGY trial
- Crossover rates in transradial catheterisation: are they really high?