PCR's Got Talent - round 1: clinical and angiographic subsets in PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Utility of slow-speed rotational atherectomy in patients with severe left ventricular dysfunction undergoing PCI
- Non-invasive coronary CT angiography-based Heart Team assessment using the SYNTAX score II for the selection of the revascularisation strategy in p...
- IVUS-guided wiring of ostial coronary CTO: a single-centre experience
- Dedicated paclitaxel-eluting bifurcation stent for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: a single-centre experience
- Long-term impact of proximal left anterior descending artery lesions in patients with three-vessel and / or left main coronary artery disease: a pa...
- Complications in unstable patients referred to complex PCI when rotational atherectomy and bivaluridin are used
- Determinants of PCI success in repeat procedures following a failed initial attempt in CTO
- Percutaneous coronary revascularisation for CTO: a novel predictive score of technical failure
- Prevalence of ischaemia in patients with a CTO and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction
- Long-term outcomes of an octogenarian cohort whom underwent rotational atherectomy during complex PCI
- Factors influencing operator's decision for same-day discharge after PCI
- Outcomes of re-attempt PCI for CTO: two-year data from RETROGRADE SUMMIT registry
- Long-term outcomes of PCI and CABG in patients with unprotected left main coronary artery disease: a pooled analysis of individual patient level da...
- Intervention rates and outcomes of CTO in comparison to other types of coronary artery disease
- Outcomes of orbital atherectomy in patients with severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction
- FFR compared with angiographic estimation of coronary artery disease: impact of diabetes
- Clinical and angiographic profile, and management trends in patients presenting with coronary CTOs in a tertiary care centre in South India
- Change of anticoagulant therapy in rotational atherectomy in a population at high cardiovascular risk
- Clinical and angiographic one-year outcomes of mini-crush stenting for the treatment of true coronary bifurcations in an all-comer population