PCR's Got Talent - round 1: structural and peripheral interventions
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
, K. Koskinas
, I. Maksimovich
, A. Sedaghat
, A. Tzikas
, T. Umemoto
, G. Van Langenhove
, N. Buzzatti
, D. Chin
, D. Giacoppo
, R. Anantharaman
, X. Freixa
, M. Taramasso
, I. Petrov
, D. Arzamendi
, S. Tsonev
, M. Nobre Menezes
Presentations available when logged in:
- Intracardiac ultrasound-guided endovascular ASD closure
- Predictors of procedural outcomes of LAA closure in patients with atrial fibrillation
- Transcutaneous transcatheter technique in treatment of ischaemic stroke
- LAA closure with use of minimal contrast dye
- Incidence and clinical impact of device-associated thrombus and peri-device leak following LAA closure with the Amplatzer Cardiac Plug
- OCT after carotid stenting with new generation mesh-covered stents: rate of stent malapposition, plaque prolapse and fibrous cap rupture compared w...
- Stent-based isolation of pulmonary veins
- Five-year outcomes of transcatheter mitral repair in the real-world
- Septal Occluder device for percutaneous closure of PFO associated with atrial septal aneurysm: short- and mid-term clinical and echocardiographic o...
- Drug-eluting vs. plain balloon angioplasty for femoropopliteal artery disease: an updated meta-analysis supplemented by sensitivity analyses and Ba...
- Study to evaluate safety and efficacy of stem cell therapy using bone marrow mononuclear cells in patients with severe left ventricular systolic dy...
- Clinical characterisation of cerebrovascular events after LAA closure
- 3D heart models and simulators for planning of percutaneous tricuspid interventions
- Five-year experience with a multilayer flow modulator stent in aortic dissections and aneurysms
- Outcomes and predictors of success for paravalvular leak closure: an analysis of the SpanisH real-wOrld paravalvular LEaks closure registry (HOLE r...
- Endovascular therapy of subtotal carotid stenosis - combined carotid and coronary atherosclerosis
- Stenting of total occlusions of the renal arteries in patients with resistant hypertension
- Efficacy and safety of percutaneous LAA closure in patients with atrial fibrillation: results of a six-year registry