Personalised management of hypertension in everyday practice: learning through cases
With the collaboration of the Practical Course on Hypertension (PCH)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives and collection of audience expectations
- Case presentation: different blood pressure measurement modalities
- How to confirm hypertension?
- Case presentation: exclusion of secondary causes
- How to exclude a secondary cause?
- Case presentation: management and follow-up
- How to manage and follow-up your patient with hypertension?
- Session evaluation and key learnings through a checklist process made By and For the audience