Planned and ongoing clinical trials: a status update from Cardiovascular Imaging Core Laboratories (CICL)
With the collaboration of Cardiovascular Imaging Core Laboratories (CICL)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- OCT assessment of acute and nine-month follow-up results of bioresorbable vascular scaffolds implantation in CTO
- A comparison of FFR CT, invasive FFR and OCT for the assessment of coronary artery disease severity
- Evaluation of wall-shear stress and neointimal healing following PCI of angulated vessels with Resolute Integrity zotarolimus-eluting coronary sten...
- Volumetric assessment by OCT of vascular resistance ratio in comparison with invasive FFR
- The REALITY study - a prospective, multicentre, IVUS / angiographic core lab adjudicated observational study to assess atherectomy device effective...
- Session evaluation and key learnings