Proximal LAD CTO
LIVE demonstration from the National Heart Centre Singapore - Singapore: CTO Complex
Watch this session on proximal LAD CTO, that includes a LIVE demonstration from National Heart Centre Singapore (NHCS) - Singapore.
A 56-year-old patient with obtuse marginal (OM) stenosis and proximal LAD CTO:
- OM is already treated
- LAD CTO with collaterals from distal RCA
- IVUS-guided for antegrade penetration
- - To illustrate advanced CTO techniques (retrograde and Hybrid).
- - To learn tips & tricks for successful retrograde approach.
- - To discuss pros & cons between retrograde vs. Hybrid approach.