Resting vs. hyperaemic functional indices of coronary stenosis severity
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- One year clinical follow-up outcome of onsite iFR-FFR hybrid approach: j-DEFINE registry
- Discordances of tandem lesion treatment based on iFR pullback curve vs. hyperaemic iFR pullback curve: is it always the same?
- Differences in iFR performance in the right and left coronary artery
- Predictive value of resting Pd / Pa on hyperaemia FFR in intermediate coronary artery stenosis
- Diagnostic performances of resting and hyperaemic invasive physiologic indices to define myocardial ischaemia: validation with 13N-ammonia positron...
- Relationship between non-invasive coronary flow reserve and the FFR for guiding PCI for significant left anterior descending coronary lesions
- FFR result post-PCI is suboptimal in long diffuse coronary artery disease treated with newer-generation DES