Thromboaspiration: the oculothrombotic reflex
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2016 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Thrombus aspiration alone during primary percutaneous coronary angioplasty in selected patients with STEMI
- Forward and back aspiration during STEMI: a feasibility study
- Calculate or re-calculate TIMI thrombus burden: relation of thrombus burden with clinical outcomes in patients with STEMI
- Circadian impact of manual thrombus aspiration on myocardial infarction size in patients with STEMI undergoing primary PCI: a propensity-matched sc...
- Routine manual thrombus aspiration in STEMI: a meta-analysis of 20,874 patients
- Manual thrombectomy and simultaneously intracoronary glycoprotein IIb / IIIa inhibitor infusion during primary PCI can preserve the index of microc...