Abstract session - Part 1 - for nurses and allied professionals
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Nurse led follow-up of a large UK percutaneous mitral valve repair programme demonstrates significant improvement at six weeks in mitral regurgitat...
- Are NSTEMI patients' perception of illness severity depending on acute versus subacute pathways?
- Patients with atrial fibrillation who present with STEMI have different baseline characteristics, clinical outcomes and logistic parameters
- Lowering of radiation eye dose to nursing staff with use of radiation attenuating patient draps
- When is it appropriate for the scrub nurse to suggest using new balloon?
- Regret in patients with acute and chronic conditions recruited to stem cell clinical trials