Abstract session - Part 2 - for nurses and allied professionals
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- The effect of topical medications on the radial artery spasm in patients undergoing transradial coronary procedures: a systematic review
- Routine use of fluoroscopic guided femoral arterial puncture and upfront femoral angiography results in reduced femoral complications in patients u...
- Activated clotting time guided transradial band removal post-coronary angiography: a pilot study
- A prospective project for improving renal outcomes among patients receiving radio-contrast media (CM) during cardiac catheterisation procedures: in...
- CAFE-contrast (Contrast Agent Follow-up and Economy)