Argentina and Spain share their most educational cases: complications during the percutaneous treatment of bifurcation lesions. A case review session
With the collaboration of the Argentinian College of Interventional Cardioangiologists (CACI) and the Spanish Working Group on Interventional Cardiology
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- Case 1: bifurcation complication in a patient with previous acute myocardial infarction treated with PCI of the left anterior descending artery and...
- Case 2: life-saving manoeuvre to rescue an occluded side branch in a major bifurcation lesion
- Case 3: acute thrombosis in a complex bifurcation in acute myocardial infarction
- Case 4: acute stent thrombosis in a complex bifurcation
- Case 5: high speed rotational atherectomy as rescue device... and beyond
- Case 6: systematic opening of the side branch in bifurcation lesions. Is the best enemy of the good?
- Session evaluation and key learnings