Bifurcation lesions in unstable patients
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Double T and protrusion technique for endovascular treatment of complex left main, left anterior descending, left circumflex and obtuse marginal bi...
- Bifurcation stenting in setting of primary PCI
- Hanging by a thread - DK crush for a severe left main lesion in cardiogenic shock
- 0.0.1 bifurcation in STEMI detected by the help of electrocardiogram
- T-stenting and small protrusion (TAP) restenosis: what is the right treatment strategy?
- V stenting in a trifurcating left main bifurcation lesion with aid of haemodynamic support device