Complex PCI: management of calcified lesions and coronary perforation
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Rotational atherectomy in severely calcified undilatable coronary artery lesions: a detailed analysis of complications
- Predictors and super selective drug infusion treatment of slow-flow / no-reflow during high-speed rotational atherectomy
- Guidewire vs. device-related grade III coronary perforations: incidence, management, immediate and long-term outcomes
- Coronary perforation complicating PCI in patients with a history of coronary artery bypass surgery: an analysis of 59,644 cases from the British ca...
- Acute and long-term outcomes after polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or pericardium covered stent for grade 3 coronary artery perforations: insights f...
- The legacy effect of coronary perforation complicating PCI for CTO disease: an analysis of 26,807 cases from the British cardiovascular interventio...
- Coronary artery aneurysm: prevalence, management and outcomes in a long-term follow-up
- Temporal trends in frequency, management and outcomes of coronary perforations