Complex and hybrid procedure for thoracoabdominal aneurysm
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Landing zone 0 in thoracic endovascular aortic repair with hybrid debranching in aortic arch aneurysm with left vertebral artery anomaly
- Transcatheter closure of post-coarctation aneurysm with device occlusion of the ascending and descending aorta in a patient with an extra-anatomic...
- Totally percutaneous thoracic endovascular aortic repair for the patient with impending aortic arch aneurysm rupture and active pulmonary tuberculosis
- Branched endograft for the treatment of a thoracoabdominal & iliac aortic aneurysm
- Endovascular repair of very large aneurysm of subclavian artery and thoracic aorta with tortuous anatomy