Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Septal collateral perforation induced haematoma
- Lift it or leave it?
- Avulsed right coronary artery with massive perforation treated with subintimal coiling
- Coronary artery perforation treated with subcutaneous tissue embolisation
- Direct oral anticoagulants: troubles and solutions during coronary perforation
- A complex left main PCI in the setting of disastrous Intrapartum STEMI. Thrombus, dissection, no-reflow and perforation: multiple complications in...